Do Not Let Drug Charges in East Texas Derail Your Life
When you consider the full range of consequences, drug charges are never “minor” charges. Even one conviction for simple possession stains your record. This can severely limit options for your career, education and more. If you have been arrested for distribution, trafficking or any other felony drug crime, prison time is a very real possibility.
You owe it to yourself and your family to hire the most capable defense counsel available. We are here to help.
Your Case Demands Relevant Experience and Proven Defense Strategies
We are the criminal defense attorneys of Bain, Files, Jarrett & Harrison. When you choose our law firm in Tyler to handle your federal or state drug case, you put more than 30 years of serious legal experience on your side. We will work hard to protect your rights, your freedom and your future.
Our respected, cohesive team of criminal defense lawyers knows Texas and federal drug laws in great depth. Both Buck Files and Brett Harrison are board certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization – a distinction granted to only a small percentage of Texas lawyers. Both are renowned trial lawyers who have handled challenging drug cases in U.S. district courts and state courts throughout East Texas.
We provide dedicated, resourceful defense against all felony and misdemeanor drug crimes and related matters, including:
- Drug possession (marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, prescription drugs and all other controlled substances)
- Drug trafficking
- Drug conspiracy
- Drug dealing, sales and intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Drug manufacture or cultivation, whether involving a marijuana grow operation or meth lab
- Prescription drug crimes, often involving Xanax, Oxycontin, Hydrocodone or other painkillers and sedatives
- Property seizure and forfeiture due to drug crime arrests
Our Defense Team Will Investigate, Negotiate and Fight for You
For well more than 30 years, attorneys at our firm have been delivering a total effort for people accused of drug crimes. We have represented individuals from Sherman to Beaumont, Palestine to Texarkana and all points between. A few of our key strengths include:
- Both Buck Files and Brett Harrison previously served as prosecuting district attorneys in Smith County, gaining invaluable insight into how prosecutors think and operate in drug cases.
- Our firm is a go-to resource for federal drug crimes and the most serious state drug cases, due to our wealth of experience and track record of achieving results.
- Our legal team also includes an investigator who previously served as a narcotics investigator for the Texas Department of Public Safety. He brings firsthand knowledge of the law enforcement process to the table, helping us build strong, well-rounded cases in our clients’ defense.
Get Our Lawyers Involved as Early in Your Case as Possible
Talking to police without a lawyer’s counsel is a risk you cannot afford. You can count on us to consider and challenge every aspect of your case. Whether the best option for you is negotiation with prosecutors or aggressive defense at trial, we are up to the task. For free initial consultation with a drug crime defense lawyer, call 903-730-6287, toll free at 888-250-2634 or contact us online.
Se habla español.