Aggressive, Vigilant Defense Against Weapons Charges in East Texas
At Bain, Files, Jarrett & Harrison, we have been standing up for the rights of people accused of crimes since 1976. If you have been charged with a gun crime or other weapons offense, we will listen to you and stand by your side in federal or state court. Our accomplished lawyers are here to protect your rights, your freedom and your future.
Turn To Attorneys with Decades of Federal and State Court Experience
Our premier criminal defense team stands ready to build a strong defense for you if you are facing any felony or misdemeanor weapons charge in Tyler or elsewhere in East Texas, including Longview, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, Marshall or another community. At the law office of Bain, Files, Jarrett & Harrison, we will aggressively protect your rights under the 2nd Amendment and all other applicable laws.
Knowledge of Gun Crimes at All Levels
We will find the best defense for you against any and all felony or misdemeanor weapons offenses, including allegations of:
- Possession of a handguns without a permit
- Carrying a concealed weapon without a permit
- Possession of a firearm by a felon
- Possession of illegal knives, such as a switchblade or butterfly knife
- Possession of brass knuckles
- Deadly conduct with a weapon, sometimes called unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Possession of a weapon in a prohibited place such as a bar or school
- Transport or trafficking in firearms
- Multiple weapons and drug offenses
When you turn to our firm, you will be represented by board-certified criminal law attorneys as recognized by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Buck Files and Brett Harrison both have decades of experience dealing with Texas state and federal weapons cases effectively. Simply stated, you can count on our dedication to you and your unique case. Let us show you the difference our knowledge and experience can make.
Do Not Face Serious Criminal Charges on Your Own
Se habla español.